Create Profile on Peace and Collaborative Development Network . PLEASE NOTE PCDN relies on members to pay what they can to support the network. Please consider making a contribution at https://pcdnetwork.org/donate/ (this page can also be accessed from the homepage)
Kenya,Rwanda,Congo and south sudan
Development, DDR, Education, Environment, Gender, Human Rights
Advocacy, Capacity Building, Curriculum Development, Evaluation, Fundraising, Monitoring, Program Administration, Program Design, Program Implemenation, Research, Qualitative Skills, Training
Project Management training is our core business. We blend theory with practice and consider participation and sharing experience as key elements in our approach. We see ourselves as facilitators whose task is to develop practical solutions that take the needs and interests of all parties involved into account.
We have a team of experienced trainers and knowledgeable consultants who use participatory methods, rich in visual elements, to encourage contribution. We strive for quality and applicability by offering contextualized training and consultancy services in the areas of:
* Project Cycle Management
* Human Resource Management and personal
* management skills
* Organizational and Institutional Development
* Training of trainers
* Behavior change communications intervention design
* Conceptualizing, designing, pre-testing, production dissemination and evaluation of thematic information, education and communication (IEC) materials.
* Community and social mobilization, project design and management
* Project monitoring and evaluation
* Fundraising for development organizations
Dear Partners,The Africa Business Training Leadership Center, is pleased to announce theFollowing Training Workshop to be Held from the 11th -13th of February 2015BUDGET FORMULATION, IMPLEMENTATION,...
Capacity Africa Institute is pleased to announce a one Month,
Participatory Project Planning, Project Design and Implementation Immersion Programme in Africa
Start date: 5th October 2015