The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Training Program will introduce you to the fundamental aspects of the supply chain environment, including enterprise resource planning systems and requirement systems. The interrelationships between purchasing, vendor selection, sources of supply, and technology will also be explored in this program. The focus is on management and the skills and resources that a successful manager needs.
FOR WHOM IS THIS COURSE RELEVANT
This program is intended for anyone currently working in, or planning to work in, procurement management, supply management, a purchasing department, or any other area involved with procurement or supply.
Proficiency in English.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Be familiar with the basics of purchasing and the purchasing environment.
• Have an understanding of the various approaches, tools, and strategies used in negotiations.
• Learn the basics of entrepreneurship.
• Understand the marketing management and the strategies involved in developing a marketing plan.
• Become aware of the subjects in the field of price and cost analysis from a purchasing and production perspective.
• Be able to promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for certified people involved in purchasing and supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
• Be able to develop performance standards and operational guidelines; which can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing and supply chain.
• Be able to develop and live by a code of ethical standards for purchasing and supply chain operations under which modern business practices might be more clearly understood and favorably accepted by the public in general.
• Increase in personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in purchasing and supply chain operations.
See web posting for more details on the course.
How to participate:
You can participate as an individual or as a group. Participants attending as a group enjoy a discount of up to15% for a group of 10 or more participants.
You can apply to participate as a group or as an individual by selecting the (Register Individual) or the (Register Group) buttons.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered at our IRES Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries: Please contact us on
Tel: +254 (020) 211 3814.
Mob: +254 715 077 817, +254 731 240 802, +254 735 331 020.