Website World Pulse
We believe women hold the power to create global change.
Please cite PCDNetwork as the source of the posting in your application.
About the position
World Pulse is seeking a globally connected, relationship-driven, detail-oriented communicator and system builder to lead our international outreach. As Global Outreach Lead you will lead external and internal outreach to increase participation in World Pulse’s programs and grow our impact across multiple regions and issues. The right individual will have the opportunity to grow their career as part of a rapidly-changing environment with a cross-functional team to build and roll-out an outreach strategy that reflects our vision.
- Lead global outreach strategy and execution to increase the recruitment and engagement of World Pulse’s core users – grassroots women leaders and their champions – in our programs.
- Establish, operationalize, manage, and track win-win relationships with key outreach partners.
- Curate regional and topical resources from outreach contacts to benefit our global community of leaders.
- A high energy, passionate champion for gender equality and the potential of technology to increase women’s power.
- 2+ years of work experience in online marketing/communications and social media focusing on online community engagement.
- Excellent verbal communication and copywriting skills. Fearless to pick up the phone, make lots of cold calls and energize new partnerships.
- Experience creating and managing segmented e-communications
- Experience in international community building, partnerships and/or outreach.
- Demonstrated experience project managing cross-functionally across team.
- Incredibly detail oriented, never lets an email or task fall through the cracks!
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, agile work environment.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Natural collaboration and bridge-building skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a bias for action and a thirst for learning
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on team player
- Educational experience of Bachelor’s degree level or higher.
- You love to have FUN!