The Good Food Institute
Unlock professional potential
The Good Food Institute – India will have a central role in developing the ecosystem for foods that are more delicious, safer, and more sustainable than traditional animal products. At GFI, you will work with the world’s top scientists who are focused on using plants to create the best possible alternatives to conventional animal agriculture products; using synthetic biology to create real dairy and egg proteins without the use of animals; and using tissue engineering to grow real animal meat but without the same adverse impacts on the environment, the global poor, or animals.
In India, we are focused on addressing the pressing question: “How will we nourish 9.7 billion people by 2050 – one-sixth of whom will be Indian! – through more healthy, humane, and sustainable means?”
At the Good Food Institute – India (GFI), you will be working with scientists, investors, and entrepreneurs to make groundbreaking good food a reality. We focus on clean meat and plant-based alternatives to animal products—foods that are more delicious, safer to eat, and better for the planet than their outdated counterparts.
As Chief of Staff you will have a pivotal role in providing high-level and confidential project execution support. You will also be providing administrative support to the managing director and other members of GFI leadership.
- Supporting the Managing Director for India:
- Execution of India mandates as assigned by the Managing Director
- Managing director’s schedule, booking all travel arrangements, scheduling and confirming meetings, and managing general calendar
- Manage and responding to all general inquiries to GFI Managing Director and other members
- Operations and Administration
- Develop and optimise operational processes including (but not limited to) operations/administration, expense reports, performance reviews, vendor agreements, and nonprofit governance
- Oversee GFI’s budget and work to ensure income and expenses are being tracked and managed appropriately
- Draft letters, correspondence, presentations, and general information/materials
- Donor database management: Ensure donor database is up-to-date with the latest notes from donor meetings and other donor communications
Does this sound like you?
- You have 3+ years of previous experience as an EA or Operations or Human Resources
- You live and breathe processes and are a champion at managing any given process
- You have managed multiple stakeholders previously
- You are a numbers person. Dashboards, MIS makes you happy. Previous experience with dashboards, data visualization is a big plus
- If you have optimized an existing process to yield beneficial results for the organization