Website Global Knowledge Initiative
We’re Hiring: Senior Program Officer, Innovation
March 15, 2017
Application Deadline: March 29, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Program Officer to provide innovation leadership within various initiatives and projects at GKI. We expect this individual to lead design and development of innovation processes and products, providing strong direction on activities (analysis, ideation, concept refinement, project creation, deployment, evaluation) that will lead to high impact outputs and outcomes across GKI’s portfolio.
We want to hear from you, if you:
- Live and breathe Innovation. You have 5-10 years experience, of which at least 5 years of experience relates directly to innovation and demonstrates a mastery of the techniques, processes, and mindset that drive innovation. Ideally, some of this experience will be in the agriculture sector and/or focusing on innovation within a developing country context.
- Know how to operationalize innovation thinking. You have experience designing, building, and deploying innovative solutions that address social issues within and on behalf of an organization. You are experienced in leading human-centered design processes and applying systems thinking in your work. You don’t just ideate, you execute.
- Are adept at crafting and executing a vision. You have successfully developed a point of view on innovation for social good, and have experience driving the implementation of innovation agendas.
- Embrace ambiguity. You thrive in a dynamic work environment and soar even amidst ambiguity. You have demonstrable experience working with a diverse team to create and grow programs.
- Make things happen. You are experienced in developing and deploying prototypes and pilots for services, experiences, or in-market experiments. You can translate concept into action, learning throughout the process.
- Are a master of collaboration. You have led and managed multi-stakeholder projects and multi-disciplinary teams, have a strong work-ethic, and exceptional communication abilities that encourage people to partner with each other and with you.
- Are excited to join, lead, and enrich a creative team. You are passionate about advancing organizational learning and deepening your team’s technical skills in innovation.
- Have a global-local mindset and perspective. You are able to consider the local implications of global programs and have demonstrated cultural agility through previous experiences working internationally on innovation for social good.
Details on how to apply here: Job Description: Innovation Senior Program Officer