Website Search for Common Ground
As a key member of the HR HQ team, the Global Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic recruitment plans and cultivating a network to attract experienced candidates. The Global Talent Manager manages and supports the quality of the recruitment service within the organization. S/he manages processes and initiatives to improve attraction, retention, succession planning and employment brand.
Workforce Planning & Development
- Develop and implement the talent review process, creates an internal bench of top talent
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform leadership development, succession planning, mobility, and staffing plans
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and conduct data analysis that drives action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Coordinates the workforce analysis reporting.
- Develop, roll out and monitor the Global Recruitment Policy with appropriate tools
- Oversee the recruitment process in alignment with the Policy framework
- Develop and track measurable metrics, conduct analysis to identify trends, provide recommended solutions,
- Recommend ways to improve Search employer brand
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective proactive sourcing and recruitment strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring teams, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle
- Build recruiting capacity of country and hiring teams; conduct trainings on recruiting techniques.
- Oversee and Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined KPIs.
- Develop appropriate marketing strategies, implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Oversees the Internship program.
- Report on the quality of the service, keep track of the recruiting metrics.
- Advises on labor laws and regulations and update on new regulations and legislation.
- Develops, rolls out and oversees the Global onboarding program.
- Oversees the ATS in collaboration with the HRIS team.
- Manages the external providers for recruitment, outplacement services.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Knowledge of labor laws and international standards
- Familiarity with Social media and other professional networks
- Effective Team management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Self organized and able to manage several priorities
- Second language French or Arabic is a plus
- 7+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- international experience of recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for leadership positions.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs
- Experience developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that covers succession planning, data analytics
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems
- Flexibility. The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities, to tolerate ambiguity, to adapt personal style to different people and situations.
- Drive for Results and Efficiency. The ability to set quality standards, monitor and maintain quality of work, and set goals to achieve continuous improvement.
- Relationship Management. The ability to manage interactions, to provide service and to support the organization while building an effective internal and external network.
- Consultation (for managers and up). The ability to provide guidance to organizational stakeholders while applying creative problem-solving to address business needs.
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness. The ability to value and consider the perspectives and backgrounds of all parties and be able to work cross-culturally.
- Critical Evaluation. The ability to interpret information to make business decisions and recommendations based on keen analysis, best practices and an understanding of preferred outcomes.
- Business Acumen. The ability to understand and apply information to contribute to the organization’s strategic plan.
- Developing others (for people manager). The ability to provide support to enhance performance and professional growth.
Commitment to Search Values:
Shared Humanity – Empathy – Impartiality – Inclusivity – Courage – Hope – Humility – Audacity.
To apply, interested candidates should send the following items to our employment portal here:
- current resume
- cover letter
Please cite PCDN as the source of the posting in your application.
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please see our website www.sfcg.orgfor full details of our work.