Website D -Rev
Please cite PCDN as the source of the posting in your application.
About the company: D-Rev is a US-based social enterprise that designs and delivers medical technologies to close the quality healthcare gap for underserved populations. They are a portfolio design company that prioritizes the user in the development of products and have been recognized by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative organizations and the
World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer. The scaling of our first product Brilliance is monumental in global health – it is one of the earliest examples of a non-profit-developed global health product scaling through the market and impacting the world’s poorest patients. To date Brilliance phototherapy has treated over 460700 babies and has been sold in over 52 countries.
Learn more at http://d-rev.org/projects/newborn-health.
About the role: D-Rev is looking for a responsible Project Manager at Lucknow location to administer and organize teleclinics (in the line of ECHO Clinic). It will include coordination of scheduled activities to complex execution of the project.
Years of experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Upto 8 LPA
• Acting as a mediator between clinic experts and participating doctors (SPOCS) to communicate day to day program details
• Co-ordinating from scheduling to executing complex program activities
• Ensuring the program curriculum (didactic modules) are designed in advance
• Identifying the need, opportunities and risks to work on various multiple programs focused on addressing pediatric issues for the underprivileged
• Working closely with stakeholders to prepare action plans, timeframes, curriculum (didactic modules), case studies and case templates
• Recruiting and vetting stakeholders such as teleclinic doctors who can join the program
• Monitor the program progress, follow up with participants and maintain comprehensive documents, plans and reports pertaining to the program
• Maintaining contact lists, handling queries and managing feedback.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have requirements:
• An interest in the social development sector
• 3-5 years of experience in project management (Industry agnostic)
• Technical capabilities to communicate with stakeholders through various online modes – Zoom, online communication etc
• Willingness to learn and proficiency in both English and Hindi.
• Willingness to travel 20%-30% of their time.
• Candidates residing in Lucknow would be ideal
• Experience working in the healthcare and medical domain would be a plus.