Kroc MA Fall 2018 Ad
New School Fall Horizontal
Amani Fall 2018

Training: Designing Peacebuilding Programmes, 16 to 20 May 2016

Home Forums Training Opportunities, Conferences and Events Training: Designing Peacebuilding Programmes, 16 to 20 May 2016

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of IPDTCPATRIR IPDTCPATRIR 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of IPDTCPATRIR
    IPDTCPATRIR
    Participant

Apply now to take part in a training programme with PATRIR’s International Peace and Development Training Centre (IPDTC) this spring!

Designing Peacebuilding Programmes: Improving Sustainability, Impact and Effectiveness in Peacebuilding & Peace Support Operations (DPP)

Advanced Certificate Program (ACP) accredited by COTIPSO

16 to 20 May 2016

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

“Five of the most impactful days on my peacebuilding work in Lebanon and the Arab region… the DPP training has given me the space to reflect, to vent and to be heard, to connect with new peacebuilding friends and to reconnect with old friends… the space provided by the trainers was conducive for me to put down fresh or to look at old ideas with new perspectives… the whole thing led to the development of a much better and more effective peacebuilding and conflict transformation program.”

– Jean-Paul Chami, The Forum for Development, Culture & Dialogue (FDCD), Beirut, Lebanon

Designing Peacebuilding Programmes (DPP) helps agencies, organizations and practitioners working in conflict, crisis and post-war stabilization and recovery to improve the quality, effectiveness and sustainable impact of their programs – including crisis management and prevention, peacebuilding, social, economic and political stabilization, reconciliation in divided communities, and post-war recovery, rehabilitation and development. Drawing on more than 30 years of experience in 40 countries, the program represents the most advanced of its kind for policy makers, practitioners, government officials and donors internationally.

View our full course outline for a comprehensive overview of this exciting and innovative programme.

How to Register

You can apply online or download an application form via IPDTC’s training website.

After submitting an application, IPDTC will contact you within ten working days regarding an admission decision.

**Course places are limited, so apply today!

Participant Contributions:

Full contribution for OECD Participants: €845

Full contribution for non-OECD Participants: €595

Discount Category I (-10%): Early Payment [by 11 April 2016] or Multiple Participants (3+ staff members from any Department, Agency or Organisation)

Discount Category II (-15%): Category I options paired together (Both Early Payment and Multiple Participants)

Deadline for Applications:

4 April 2016 for applicants who REQUIRE A ROMANIAN VISA, and

25 April 2016 for applicants who DO NOT REQUIRE a Romanian visa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kroc MA Fall 2018 Ad
Kroc Peace Summer Institute Horizontal Banner
coex Horizontal
Tech Change Horizontal