May 9, 2016 at 2:09 pm #109869
Are you a development professional or social entrepreneur and want to learn how to innovate the social change sector?
This 10-month Post-Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management with a 4-month immersion phase in either Kenya or Brazil helps you take your career to the next level.
“Being a Social Innovation Management Fellow gave me the vision and courage to ask for more than my Job Description – it provided me with the tools to be an intrapreneur, to approach problems strategically and to empathise with our customers before designing solutions for them.”
Aditi Agrawal, India, Amani Institute Alumni 2014
Are You an Innovator?
This program will help you build the global network, tools and experience needed to innovate the social change sector and will give you an edge professionally!
6 months online and 4 months on the ground to learn with experts in one of the most exciting global hubs for social innovation: Nairobi or Sao Paulo, in countries that also offer incomparable nature and cultural experiences Kenya or Brazil.
You will become a Fellow at Amani Institute, which is considered one of the 10 best ‘Schools of Life’ by Ben Keene and is listed on the ‘$10,000 Social Innovation Degree’ on Fast Company by Anya Kamenetz.
Join a tribe of 20 selected, highly talented individuals from around the world who all share a passion for social change ready to build a career of meaning and impact.
What you will get from Amani Institute’s cutting-edge field-based Social Innovation Management Postgraduate Certificate Program:
- The opportunity to build a global network of accomplished and dedicated professionals and join a community of changemakers
- 4 months field immersion to learn and practice executive professional skills in a unique environment
- 10 skill-building courses taught by C-level executives around Leadership, Management, Communication, Problem-Solving
- Intrapreneurship Track: A customized apprenticeship
- Entrepreneurship Track: Bring your own project to the next level
- 3 inspiring field trips
- 6 months online engagement with a global cohort to accelerate your career
- Access to a wide network of Employer Partners looking to hire
- and much more
Are You The Right Fit?
If you hold at least an undergraduate degree and have the vision, courage and global mindset needed to create social impact, you can become part of our Fellowship. Apply, if you are eager to train intensively, like:
- Aditi from India, a recent graduate interested in social change who is now Project Manager at Patang, Center for Civil Society in India, changing India’s education sector
- Andy from Ireland, who switched from a private sector career to building his own social enterprise
- Cali from the US, who was looking to accelerate her career and is now a manager in a leading global NGO
- Rodrigo from Chile, who left the private sector for a career of more meaning and impact and became a finalist for the Hivos Social Innovation awards in 2014 with his own project.
When & Where
- July 1st 2016 – April 30th 2017
- Field Immersion in Nairobi or Sao Paulo: August 1st – November 30th, 2016
- Apply by June 6th, 2016
Apply now also if you want to join our waiting list for the next program starting in February 1st, 2017.
- The Social Innovation Management program counts 25% credits towards an MBA at Lynn University, USA, ranked among the 25 most innovative Universities in the States
- By only completing two additional online courses after graduating from Amani Institute, you become eligible to a United Nations Mandated University for Peace Diploma in Social Innovation at their Center of Executive Education.
This program has been endorsed and supported by a range of innovative organizations and institutions such as The Amsterdam School of Creative Leadership, Ashoka East Africa, the Harvard Social Entrepreneurship Collaboratory, Lynn University and the Unreasonable Institute.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.