- April 16, 2018 at 7:07 pm #152036
Pakistan SDG16 Innovation Challenge
Are you a young Pakistani passionate about making a difference in the world?
Do you care about making government institutions more transparent, effective, and accountable? Do you want to play a role in building peace, improving women’s participation in the elections, and supporting development in FATA?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then join us!
We invite you to participate in Pakistan’s 1st SDG 16 Innovation Challenge from April 5th – May 5th, to develop ideas for solving problems around SDG16! Your ideas could include anything from using the arts, media, technology or other approaches. We encourage you to think big and be creative!
Please cite PCDNetwork as the source of the posting in your application.
We are asking you to come up with ideas to answer one of the following questions related to SDG16:
- How can we make sure the most vulnerable people in Pakistan are included in the process of development?
- How can we help people report violence?
- How can young people fight corruption?
- How can we increase women’s participation in elections?
- How can we make sure everyone is included in conversations about the future of Pakistan?
- How can we make sure government policies include young people?
- In FATA, how can we support the voices of women?
You can share your ideas by filling in this application form or recording a 2 minute video about your idea (answering the same questions) before May 5th and posting it on Facebook or Twitter, tagging UNDP Pakistan and Accountability Lab with the hashtag #SDG16innovation. You can also complete the application form offline by downloading Innovation Challenge Application Form and emailing it to SDG16challenge@
accountabilitylab.org before May 5th, 2018.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.