Starting Bloc Horizontal NY
Saybrook Horizontal Social Impact media
Columbia Horizontal
Rotary Horizontal Picture
Amani Fall Horizontal

Join UPEACE & PCDN for Positive Leadership – An interactive workshop that will change you for the better

Home Forums Training Opportunities, Conferences and Events Join UPEACE & PCDN for Positive Leadership – An interactive workshop that will change you for the better

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of UPEACE ForExecutiveEduc UPEACE Centre For Executive Educ 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

This is a sponsored partner distribution. A special discount is available for this amazing workshop for the PCDN community.

We are excited to be gearing up for our next Positive Leadership workshop from June 5-7th at the UPEACE campus in Costa Rica. Join us for a practical, hands-on experience that will help you improve your leadership skills, gain a deeper understanding of your strengths, and connect with like-minded professionals.

We are offering a special 10% discount to PCDN members! Register here with promo code PCDN.

(click below to see the brochure)

In today’s world, leading an organization goes beyond productivity and output. True leaders need to motivate and inspire their teams by using empathy and through developing the strengths and passions of the individuals that comprise this unit. Today’s leader is a positive force in the world, helping to unleash the potential of each individual within his or her respective organization.

This seminar focuses on a human paradigm of leadership – the ability to connect with people you work with, to see how things look from their perspective, to engage and motivate them appealing to their strengths and passions. You will leave with practical tools that will help you become a better leader, both at work and at home.

The workshop will be led by highly experienced and qualified professionals, including the founder of the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education, Mohit Mukherjee, and Craig Zelizer, the founder and CEO of PCDN.

Mohit Mukherjee Mohit Mukherjee is the Founding Director of the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education. Prior to founding the Centre in 2006, he served for four years as Education Programme Manager of the Earth Charter Initiative, an international nonprofit organization. He also spent three years in the private sector, at A.T. Kearney, an international management consulting firm based in USA, and three years as an educator in Ecuador. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University, and did his Master’s at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, also taking two courses at Harvard Business School on how to start up, manage, and grow social enterprises. Mohit’s two young daughters remind him daily of the creative potential that we all have.

Craig Zelizer is the Founder and CEO of PCDN, the go-to hub for global social change (pcdnetwork.org).  Since its founding in 2007, Craig has grown PCDN to over 37,000 members representing more than 180 countries. From 2005 to 2016 he served as professor the Conflict Resolution program at Georgetown University before stepping down in June 2016 to work on PCDN full time. Craig has dedicated his life to being an entrepreneur and to creating a more peaceful world.  Before creating PCDN, Craig also helped to co-found two NG0s – the Alliance for Conflict Transformation and the TEAM foundation in Hungary. Craig serves on a number of boards and advisory boards including the Alliance for Peacebuilding, the Inzone Project, Tech Change, Move this World, Amani Institute, and several others. He spent two years in Hungary as Fulbright Scholar and was a Boren Fellow in Bosnia. Craig hasled trainings, workshops and consultancies in over 20 countries organizations including with USIP, USAID, CRS, Rotary International among others.

What will you get out of this experience?

• Strategies to cultivate appreciation, empathy and positivity
    • Identify major sources of work-life balance conflict that apply to you
    • Tools for fostering organizational innovation and for peacefully resolving conflict
    • A better understanding of your strengths and passions in life
    • A renewed sense of purpose and positive outlook on the future

Testimonials from past participants

“I came to learn leadership skills, and I’m leaving knowing more about myself in every way, knowing that I am a leader and I must maintain my authenticity as I lead.” — Sabine Saintable, Miami FL

“This course has helped me to find out how I can come up with solutions to conflict and build relationships in the workplace. I believe it would be a turning point for anyone who attends.”Fernanda Martinelli, Brazil

“Before taking the workshop, I was feeling unsure about my business venture, but after taking it, I feel empowered. I was given specific tools to take with me to help develop my business. I also met amazing people who helped me to rediscover my purpose. It was truly transformational and powerful!” — Tanya Woodson- Monestel, Costa Rica

We hope to have you join us! Contact us at centre@upeace.org with any questions, visit our website, or register here before April 30th for a 10% discount.

Attachment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BracketMedia Horizontal
Saybrook Horizontal MA Management, Innovation
Columbia Horizontal
Rotary Peace No picture
Amani Fall Horizontal