Home › Forums › Scholarship, Fellowship Opportunities and Academic Programs › NEW MA PROGRAM in Global Policy and UN Studies, Rutgers University, New Jersey!!
March 25, 2015 at 12:45 am #99026
We are launching a unique and exciting MA program at Rutgers University, the State University of New Jersey. The program focuses on global politics, international relations and transnational interactions. We endeavor to shed lights on the tumultuous world around us and supply theoretical as well as practical explanations and options of making it better. Among the courses we offer are conflict analysis and conflict resolution, activism and change, international economy, human rights, social movements, war and peace, international justice, politics of identity, terrorism, international organizations. Our ambition is to make our graduates agents of change: equipped with the theoretical knowledge coupled with the practical experience they got from our internships, they set out to the world to bring about peaceful and just change.
Overview of Program Benefits
1. Only MA Program in United Nations Studies in the United States
2. Prepares students for employment in international policy sectors, both in the public and private spheres
3. Although oriented around professional development, the MA Program offers a liberal arts degree, not professional degree. Students therefore have the option of continuing on to a Ph.D. in political science if they so desire
4. Program offers extensive networking opportunities with personnel from the United Nations and from the private sector working in international affairs
5. Only MA Program organized around UN Millennium Goals: peace and security, sustainable development, good governance, human rights, public health, gender equality, conflict resolution, conservation of cultural heritage
6. Highly diverse classroom comprised of UN diplomats, agency personal NGO personnel, international lawyers and businessmen, graduate students from Rutgers Universities and NYC universities
7. Program is developing an international research project – the Global Futures University Consortium – comprised of top-ranked faculty from universities around the world – to present their global policy research at an annual conference in New York City which is open to program students
8. MA Program faculty all have Ph.Ds. and from highest quality universities
9. Tuition is highly competitive with other NY City area MA programs in international and global affairs
10. Courses are offered Monday–Thursday evening, Saturday and Sunday afternoon and online
11. Courses are held at Marymount Manhattan College which offers excellent amenities with mini-bus transportation from the UN M-Th evenings
12. Admission test (GRE, GMAT) are not required.
For more details please contact:
Dr. Eric Davis – davis(at)polisci.rutgers.edu (848) 932-9321 or Dr Samuel (muli) Peleg- mpeleg(at)rutgers.edu (848) 932-1794.
Please look us up on our website: http://polisci.rutgers.edu/un-ma-program
and on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ma.globalpolicystudies?ref=hl
We hope to hear from you soon!!March 30, 2015 at 4:04 am #99027
Dear Sir / Madam
Greetings. Can I undergo this program online and what would be tuition fee for that?? Please reply on my e mail appended below.
Best RegardsUmar Hayat LukFaculty MemberCentre for International Peace & Stability (CIPS)National University of Sciences & Technology H-12, IslamabadOffice: 0092-51-90856800Cell: 0092-315-2239839
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.