Dandlion horizontal
AFP July 2019 Ad
Collegium Civitas Horizontal

National Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies 10th Anniversary Conference

Home Forums Call for Papers National Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies 10th Anniversary Conference

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Adan E Suazo Adan E Suazo 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Adan E Suazo
    Adan E Suazo
    Participant
     This is a featured post on PCDN. Please cite PCDN as the source of the posting in your application. 

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to inform you all of the National Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies 10th Anniversary Conference, which will take place on  November 25-27, 2019, at the University of Otago, in its Dunedin campus (New Zealand).

At this stage we are seeking contributions for papers and panels on peace and conflict-related subjects as they apply in local, national, regional and international levels.  While the conference was conceived to explore peace as it relates to New Zealand, we are also welcoming contributions that examine other dimensions of our field.  I am attaching in this post a copy of our Call for Papers, and a link to our Conference website.  Should you and/or members of your community or organisation wish to recommend a topic for a panel, or if you wish to contribute with a presentation, do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience.

I look forward immensely to your reply.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://ncpacsevents.home.blog/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PCDN Horizontal Happy Person
AFP July 2019 Ad
Build Peace Horizontal