Upeace fall 2017
Bay Path 2017 Horizontal
NOVA Horizontal

INDIAN AND PAKISTAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS NEEDED

Home Forums Call for Papers INDIAN AND PAKISTAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS NEEDED

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sumera Sumera 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sumera
    Sumera
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently in my third year of Coventry University in the UK, studying for my undergraduate degree English (BA). My dissertation title is “English Language: a social symbol of prestige in India and Pakistan.”

To research my question I would like to conduct some online surveys within Indian and Pakistan institutes, to better understand the purpose English has in India and Pakistan. However, I am finding it difficult to get through to an Indian and Pakistan university.

If anyone would be willing to participate, or anyone would be willing to provide me with a platform to share my survey amongst students, please contact me URGENTLY.

Once I have enough responses I will share a sample of the short online survey.

I would really appreciate your cooperation in either sharing or participating in my online survey, allowing me to produce good research for my dissertation.

Thank you,

Sumera Ishfaq

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Upeace fall 2017
NOVA Horizontal