Dandlion horizontal
AFP July 2019 Ad
Barcelona Horizontal
Collegium Civitas Horizontal

Hit the restart button this June at UPEACE

Home Forums Training Opportunities, Conferences and Events Hit the restart button this June at UPEACE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of UPEACE Centre For Executive Educ UPEACE Centre For Executive Educ 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Let’s be honest, when you hit the halfway point in the year, you’ll most likely be needing a pick-me-up, a breather, a reboot, or all three.

Come to beautiful Costa Rica and do it all during our Positive Leadership workshop from June 5-7, 2017. While you’re at it, improve your leadership skills, gain a deeper understanding of your strengths, and connect with like-minded professionals.

Sign up and pay by April 1st to receive $180 off. Simply register here with promo code PickMeUp

Check out what past participants have to say:

“I came to learn leadership skills, and I’m leaving knowing more about myself in every way, knowing that I am a leader and I must maintain my authenticity as I lead.” — Sabine Saintable, Miami FL

“This course has helped me to find out how I can come up with solutions to conflict and build relationships in the workplace. I believe it would be a turning point for anyone who attends.” —Fernanda Martinelli, Brazil

“Before taking the workshop, I was feeling unsure about my business venture, but after taking it, I feel empowered. I was given specific tools to take with me to help develop my business. I also met amazing people who helped me to rediscover my purpose. It was truly transformational and powerful!” — Tanya Woodson- Monestel, Costa Rica

Visit our website for more information, email us at centre@upeace.org with any questions, or register here to get started!

Attachment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PCDN Horizontal Happy Person
AFP July 2019 Ad
Build Peace Horizontal