Rotary Horizontal 2

Hit the restart button this June at UPEACE

Home Forums Training Opportunities, Conferences and Events Hit the restart button this June at UPEACE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of UPEACE Centre For Executive Educ UPEACE Centre For Executive Educ 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Let’s be honest, when you hit the halfway point in the year, you’ll most likely be needing a pick-me-up, a breather, a reboot, or all three.

Come to beautiful Costa Rica and do it all during our Positive Leadership workshop from June 5-7, 2017. While you’re at it, improve your leadership skills, gain a deeper understanding of your strengths, and connect with like-minded professionals.

Sign up and pay by April 1st to receive $180 off. Simply register here with promo code PickMeUp

Check out what past participants have to say:

“I came to learn leadership skills, and I’m leaving knowing more about myself in every way, knowing that I am a leader and I must maintain my authenticity as I lead.” — Sabine Saintable, Miami FL

“This course has helped me to find out how I can come up with solutions to conflict and build relationships in the workplace. I believe it would be a turning point for anyone who attends.” —Fernanda Martinelli, Brazil

“Before taking the workshop, I was feeling unsure about my business venture, but after taking it, I feel empowered. I was given specific tools to take with me to help develop my business. I also met amazing people who helped me to rediscover my purpose. It was truly transformational and powerful!” — Tanya Woodson- Monestel, Costa Rica

Visit our website for more information, email us at centre@upeace.org with any questions, or register here to get started!

Attachment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PCDN Horizontal Happy Person
Dandlion horizontal
SID horizontal banner
Rotary Horizontal 1