- March 29, 2018 at 12:56 pm #151352
Conflict Resolution Quarterly publishes scholarship on relationships between theory, research, and practice in the conflict resolution and ADR fields. Conflict Resolution Quarterly is sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution.
This call for papers is designed to elicit research, evaluations, and practice notes related to the nature of Healthcare Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)/Conflict Management (CM). Each article should include a review of any applicable literature and support all claims with research and references.
Suggested topics might include but are not limited to:
- In recent years, how have the frequent changes to the insurance or budgetary climate impacted the practice of Healthcare ADR/Ombudsing?
- The impact of mergers and acquisitions on Healthcare ADR/Conflict Management
- Trends in Healthcare ADR/Conflict Management
- Comparative use of ADR/CM processes across healthcare settings: What can we learn from its implementation in various settings?
- Changing demands for training in this area of practice, both for practitioners and for organizational leaders.
- Share any innovative case studies of Healthcare ADR/CM with lessons learned for others to consider.
- Forecast the future of Healthcare ADR/CM.
- All other Healthcare ADR/CM articles highlighting innovations, new knowledge or changes to practice.
All articles should reflect an understanding of previous discussions in the literature on the chosen question (a literature review), include a 100 word abstract, and meet CRQ formatting guidelines. CRQ uses a double-blind peer review process to assure fair and equal access to all authors. Deadline is November 1<sup>st</sup>, 2018. Submissions received after this date may be considered for inclusion in a later edition of CRQ.
For information on manuscript preparation, go to:
All submissions are to be made electronically via this website:
Susan S. Raines, Ph.D., Editor-in-Chief, CRQ
Professor of Conflict Management, Kennesaw State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.