Home › Forums › Scholarship, Fellowship Opportunities and Academic Programs › Call for Applications, Education Pioneers Summer Fellowship, US
September 27, 2018 at 12:52 pm #156691
The EP Summer Fellowship is a 10-week summer experience that previews the impact you can make in the education sector and lays the foundation you need to become a lifelong leader.
The application for the 2018 Summer Fellowship is now open. Apply by December 18 for priority consideration.
Summer Fellowship Overview
LEAD: 10 Week Placement (early June – mid-August)
Find your path with EP. The Summer Fellowship connects Fellows with a high-impact placement opportunity at a leading education organization, where you can drive critical work on a defined project over 10 consecutive weeks. You’re matched with a placement opportunity based on your history of experience and the skills our Partner organizations need – so you can jump right in and make an immediate impact. We focus on four priority experience areas: data and analysis, operations, strategy and planning, and program and project management. Preview what full-time work in the education sector can look like—and see the role you could play throughout your career.
Data and Analysis Strategy and Planning Operations Program and
LEARN: Structured Summer Programming
Your placement will be supported by professional development that will help you understand the why’s and how’s of our work to transform education. With a local cohort of peers, Fellows participate in regular workshops and other learning opportunities throughout the summer. Develop the K-12 knowledge and leadership mindsets you need to have a sustained career in education.
CONNECT: Summer Cohort, Network for Life
Your EP experience will be far more than just a summer internship. You’ll build deep relationships with peers in your local summer cohort, and get access to more than 4,000 EP Alumni nationwide. We build the connections that will expand your personal and professional network, expose you to new ways of thinking, and ultimately launch a high-impact career.
The 10-week summer placement offers a $7,200 stipend.
Timeline & Process Overview
- Apply by December 18, 2018for priority round consideration
- Complete 1:1 and group interviews between January –February
- Become a finalist for matching & placement in March
- Placements and programming between early June – mid-August 2019
Make Your Mark
The Summer Fellowship might be right for you if…
- You’re a current graduate student seeking a meaningful summer experience.
- You’re entering graduate school in the fall and want to get diverse pre-graduate school experience.
- You’re a professional looking to explore the education space and make a career transition with a short-term opportunity.
Looking for a full-time job or long-term role? Learn more here.
- Download the Education Pioneers Fellowship brochure
- Attend an Education Pioneers event
- Learn more about how to apply
The application is now open for summer 2019 opportunities. Apply by December 18 for priority consideration.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.