May 10, 2016 at 1:54 pm #109938
REALITY Global is a high-energy leadership development journey through Israel specifically designed to recharge the passion of the world’s most influential social entrepreneurship, impact investing, international development and education reform leaders.
Together with peers from around the world, you will embark on a tour of a nation grounded in a vibrant culture, rich history and complex contemporary environment that will challenge you to think differently about your role in making change happen. Throughout the experience, you will meet Israel’s most innovative minds and explore some of the world’s most sacred and storied sites, all while honing your unique brand of leadership and strengthening your resolve to make a sustainable impact.
The 2016 REALITY Global experience is an all-expenses-paid*, week-long journey that will take place October 24 – 31, 2016, with designated travel days on October 23 and November 1 for international flights. The journey is designed for individuals who are 25-40 at the time of the trip. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds with interest in or connection to Israel and/or the Jewish community. All travel, food, lodging and touring expenses are covered, including air transportation between your home city airport and Tel Aviv.
REALITY Global does not endorse a particular political viewpoint, and is one in a suite of REALITY experiences offered since 2009 to over 700 individuals from Ashoka; Echoing Green; Teach for America; Summit Series; McKinsey & Company; the Gates, Marshall, Rhodes and Truman Scholarship programs; and other premier organizations and institutions from around the world.
*The only financial commitment required of attendees is a $750 participation fee.
Trip highlights include:
- Forging lasting relationships with a cohort of likeminded professionals from around the world working for the social good;
- Embarking on a comprehensive tour of Israel, including sites that encompass all three monotheistic religions and all four quarters of Jerusalem’s Old City;
- Meeting and sharing ideas with Israel’s most influential social entrepreneurs;
- Gaining meaningful insight into some of Israel’s greatest challenges—and opportunities for leaders like you to take action; and
- Reflecting on the values that drive your professional aspirations and exploring the unique elements of your personal leadership style.
These four guiding questions will shape your journey and serve as reflective touchstones:
- What does it mean to be a leader in the face of complex challenges?
- What social disparities do you most want to remedy? Where do these disparities come from?
- What core values drive leaders to fight for social change?
- How do our unique brands of leadership, our values and our perceptions of injustice contribute to our visions for a better future?
Applications must be completed by Monday, June 13, 2016 at 9:00 AM EST.
for more info see https://www.schusterman.org/realityexperience
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.