September 21, 2017 at 9:45 am #129810
The Halcyon Incubator program equips early-stage entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform audacious ideas into scalable and sustainable ventures and change the world.
Our application for Cohort 8 is now open! Click here for more details
Application deadline: October 17, 2017
Residency Phase: February 5, 2018 – June 30, 2018
Post-Residency Phase begins: July 1, 2018
Fellows accepted into the program will have access to the following resources:
Strategic Venture Resources – The Halcyon Incubator has partnered with some of the leading firms in the community to advise and directly support the fellows’ ventures. During the course of the program, fellows receive more than 1,000 hours (in aggregate) of:
- Strategy and operations consulting provided by Deloitte
- Legal and business advice through Arnold and Porter LLP
- Technical advice and hosting credits through Amazon Web Services
- Communications, public relations, and marketing assistance through Sage Communications
- One-on-one executive coaching provided in partnership with The HR Sage
World-Class Network of Mentors and Advisors – The Halcyon Incubator builds a community of support around the fellows by bringing together a robust network of seasoned entrepreneurs, experienced change-makers, and leaders across sectors.
- Each venture is paired with an experienced, field-specific mentor who provides weekly guidance and support during the Residency Phase.
- Select dinners and events engage fellows with a robust network of supporters, advisors, and potential funders.
Residency, Business and Living Expenses – The Halcyon Incubator was founded to ensure that all social entrepreneurs, regardless of their economic background, can succeed. The program reduces the financial barriers to starting a social venture by providing:
- Five months of free housing at the historic Halcyon House (Residency Phase)
- 13 months of free workspace at Halcyon House (Post-Residency Phase)
- A $10,000 stipend per venture for food and living expenses during the Residency Phase
Critical Audiences – The program helps fellows gain exposure for their ventures to support their long-term sustainability. The Halcyon Incubator provides fellows:
- Access to entrepreneurs, press, and supporters during a formal debut at Kick-Off, an event at the beginning of the Residency Phase
- Access to potential funders, investors, and partners during the Halcyon Showcase, an event at the end of the Residency Phase
- Access to key community figures and innovators at conferences and other events
Do you want to learn more about the application process? Please review Halcyon Incubator’s Eligibility and Selection Criteria and Process. Please mention PCDNetwork as the source of the opportunity in your application.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.