Notre Dame Fall Horizontal

Call for Applications, Kanthari Course, Be a Leader of Social Change

Home Forums Startup and Social Entrepreneur Opportunities Call for Applications, Kanthari Course, Be a Leader of Social Change

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Craig Zelizer Craig Zelizer 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Craig Zelizer
    Craig Zelizer
    Keymaster

Don’t miss your opportunity to become a leader of social change! Applications welcome for 2018 kanthari course that will start in May 2018. Deadline: 31.12.2017

kanthari Program

kanthari offers a seven month experience-based preparation for social change. The course is especially designed for future kantharis and cannot be compared with any postgraduate study.

Previous formal education is not necessarily required. Participants who apply for this program have to be committed to a dream and a plan to create a mindset change in their community.

The result of such project is positive social change or awareness. The participants have to be highly motivated, driven and creative in order to let their projects become reality.

The program is designed for

Visionaries who are 22 years of age or older from various countries, cultures, religions, socioeconomic and educational backgrounds can work, live and learn together.
    Participants to work, live and learn together in an immersive atmosphere.

Participants to learn methods, techniques and theories that are relevant to their own project implementations through experiential learning methods and internships.

All participants who are selected will be supported for tuition, board and lodging during the course of their stay in the kanthari campus.

Applications for the 2018 kanthari course are welcome. Apply now!

To ensure high quality training, kanthari accommodates a maximum of 25 participants per academic year who are chosen through a stringent five-step selection process.

Step 1: Application via online application form

kanthari will get a clear understanding of you, your project and vision for social change.

Step 2: Initial interview

In which our intake team will interview you over Skype to get a feel for your passion and clarity in regards to your chosen project. We will also answer any questions you may have about the program and application process.

Step 3: Write up of an Essay

In which you write about your history, your challenges, how you have dealt with these, and about your vision for social change.

Step 4: Follow up Interview:

This Skype interview will be conducted by an independent expert to determine your suitability for this very intense course by building a personality profile.

Step 5: Final interview

This Skype interview will be done with the management of kanthari before a final selection decision is made.

There will be additional assignments to be completed before arrival in India.

Before applying, ask yourself

Am I willing to be committed, 100%, to making my goals/dreams/vision and social project come true continuing even after I complete the program?
    • to come to the institute with a spirit of integrity, mutual respect, exchange, contribution and teamwork?
    • to help others achieve their goals and develop their skills in the areas which I consider myself an expert?
    • to participate in all activities giving 100% every time in terms of my knowledge, experience, energy, effort, creativity and talent?
    • to spend 7 months of my life in a developing country working intensively on developing my social entrepreneurship and leadership skills?
    • Am i flexible, mobile, independent in my actions and thoughts?

Only if the answer is YES to all the above questions you are a potential candidate and we would encourage you to apply for the kanthari program. For more info click here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BracketMedia Horizontal
Notre Dame Fall Horizontal
Moving worlds horizontal