Notre Dame Fall Horizontal

Call for Applications, Venture for America, a two-year fellowship program for recent grads who want to work at a startup and create jobs in American cities

Home Forums Startup and Social Entrepreneur Opportunities Call for Applications, Venture for America, a two-year fellowship program for recent grads who want to work at a startup and create jobs in American cities

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Craig Zelizer Craig Zelizer 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Craig Zelizer
    Craig Zelizer
    Keymaster

What is Venture for America?

VFA is a two-year fellowship program for recent grads who want to work at a startup and create jobs in American cities. Fellows learn important startup skills at our five-week Training Camp, apply for jobs within our vetted company network, and work for two years as full-time, salaried employees in one of 18 cities. When Fellows are ready to start a company—be it two years after college or ten—VFA has the resources (like a crowdfunding competition, accelerator, and seed fund) to help make that dream a reality.

Where VFA will take you

Fellowship Benefits

Fellowship Benefits

The lasting benefits of joining VFA include a full-time salaried job at a dynamic company, a lifelong network of values-driven friends (and co-founders), ongoing skills trainings, access to entrepreneurial resources, and a lot more.

Learn more

What alumni are saying

What alumni are saying

“VFA was the most formative 2 years of my life. The other Fellows and the team are family. These are people I want to be around forever. If you’re thinking of applying for VFA, you should do it. It’s freaking amazing. It’s not always going to be easy, but I can guarantee you it will be life changing.” —Sean Wen ’13, co-founder of PINCH

Read about our alumni

The next deadline to apply is August 21

for more info click here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BracketMedia Horizontal
Notre Dame Fall Horizontal
Moving worlds horizontal