Home › Forums › Scholarship, Fellowship Opportunities and Academic Programs › Call for Applications, the INK Fellows Program which brings together a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who we believe will be the shapers of tomorrow
June 12, 2017 at 9:20 am #126692
The INK Fellows Program brings together a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who we believe will be the shapers of tomorrow. Every year, INK identifies the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact. The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
To bring together a community of game changers who have the courage to redefine the world through their imaginative ideas and creative thinking. Being an INK Fellow provides the peer-support necessary to take brilliant work to the next level.
Benefits to Fellows
Tell your story to the world
Learn how to tell your stories to the world and let us give you an audience that want to hear them.
- Master the art of storytelling through in-depth coaching and bring your ideas to center stage at the INK Conference and other INK events worldwide.
We provide you audiences and platforms to help increase your impact.
- Talks delivered by Fellows from the Conference, are promoted on INK’s digital platforms – inktalks.com and YouTube.
- Exposure on INK’s social media channels throughout the Fellowship year and beyond.
- Opportunity to be a Fellow with partner organizations.
- Fellows are eligible to apply for INK’s Fellowship grant.
Unlock your potential
Learn from some of the world’s game changers on best practices and more.
- Learn from some of the world’s gamechangers on best practices and more
- Fellows Mentor Connect and expert workshops.
- Meet a powerful network of innovators who you can work with on collaborative efforts.
The INK fellowship is open to all individuals across the globe.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- We’re looking for gamechangers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. We want to bring your stories to a wider audience.
- Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact. Have a look at our past Fellows’ profiles here to get an idea of the diversity of the program.
- Your work should speak for itself.
- Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for theyear they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.
Q.1Who can apply for the INK Fellows program?
INK is looking for gamechangers specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact.
Q.2 Is there an age limit?
Applicants across the globe in the age group of 18- 40 can apply to be an INK Fellow.
ll Fellows have:
- Demonstrated the capacity to think differently, to listen with an open mind, and to keep learning
- A vision for the world or their field of work
- Serious accomplishment (not necessarily academic!) at a young age, in any field
- The desire and ability to enrich the INK Community through active participation
For more info click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.