February 15, 2017 at 5:27 am #123069
Queen’s University Belfast Summer Institute
To meet the minimum eligibility for this Institute you need to:
• be a US citizen (resident anywhere except the UK) and possess a US passport;
• be at least 18 years old by the start of the programme;
• be able to participate in the programme in its entirety;
• have a high level of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.7 (confirmed by academic marks, awards and references);
• have at least two years of undergraduate study left to complete, i.e. applicants should currently be a Freshman or Sophomore in college/university;
• be mature, responsible, independent, and open-minded;
• be willing and able to fully participate in an academically intensive programme that includes attending all sessions, completing all assignments, contributing to classroom discussions and supporting student ambassador style work as required;
• have had little or no study or travel experience in the UK or elsewhere outside of the US and;
• expect to return to the US and continue your education.
Those holding permanent residency ‘green cards’ may not apply.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for this award before making an application.
In making these awards the Commission is looking not only for academic excellence but a focused application highlighting why an experience in a Summer Institute would be transformative for the applicant, a range of extracurricular and community activities, an indication of ambassadorial skills, a desire to further the Fulbright Programme and a plan to give back to your home country upon returning.
Candidates will not be discriminated against due to race, colour, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual preference or gender (including gender reassignment).
Deadline: Applications are due 26 February 2017 by Midnight EST.
For more info click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.