EventsAdd your own event!
Value for Money Assessment practice in Project Management Course
November 27 @ 8:00 am - November 29 @ 5:00 pm| $660
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 27th -29th November, 2017.
This 3 day training will give an introduction to value for money assessment (VFM) in project management and build the confidence and skills of NGO staff who have limited experience of using value for money techniques when designing programmes and preparing proposals and budgets for institutional donors.
- Why VFM is important to project management
- Donors’ approach to VFM
- Analyzing the VFM of different programme design options
- Managing key drivers of VFM, including risk
- Calculating unit costs and linking these to outputs and outcomes
- Measuring, comparing and reporting on VFM
- The challenges of hard to measure benefits, leverage and sustainability
- Addressing VFM in proposals and reports to other donors
- Preparing a VFM action plan
MODULES TO BE COVERED/TOPICS
- Importance of VFM assessment
- Planning: considering VFM in programme design
- Implementing: ensuring VFM during project implementation
- Reviewing: evaluating and reporting how VFM is achieved
- Action planning: engaging your organization in developing a value for money action plan
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate
View related courses
- Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Agriculture & Rural Development Programmes Course
- Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
- Participatory M&E for Rural Development and Community Managed Programmes Course
- Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
- Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing Course
The most popular courses
- Integrated Pest Management.
- Awareness and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases..
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Agriculture & Rural Development Programmes..
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) ..
- Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction into National Development Process..
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change. This is similar to how binary options trading works where users are able to trade market using binary option brokers..
- Project Management Skills for International community development officers.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.