EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
: Value for Money Assessment practice in Project Management Course
February 12 @ 8:00 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm$660
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 12th – 14th February 2018.
This 3 day training will give an introduction to value for money assessment (VFM) in project management and build the confidence and skills of NGO staff who have limited experience of using value for money techniques when designing programmes and preparing proposals and budgets for institutional donors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for people who are new to or have little experience of managing and measuring VFM in programme design, proposal writing and the preparation of programme budgets.
- Why VFM is important to project management
- Donors’ approach to VFM
- Analyzing the VFM of different programme design options
- Managing key drivers of VFM, including risk
- Calculating unit costs and linking these to outputs and outcomes
- Measuring, comparing and reporting on VFM
- The challenges of hard to measure benefits, leverage and sustainability
- Addressing VFM in proposals and reports to other donors
- Preparing a VFM action plan
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Importance of VFM assessment
- Planning: considering VFM in programme design
- Implementing: ensuring VFM during project implementation
- Reviewing: evaluating and reporting how VFM is achieved
- Action planning: engaging your organization in developing a value for money action plan
How to participate.
- Tailor makes your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become our partner.
- Purchase software.
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
- Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
- Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing Course
- International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
The most popular courses
- Irrigation and Operational Maintenance Course
- Diseases Surveillance and Reporting Course
- Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using Stata Course
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
- Contingency Planning Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: email@example.com Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 5th February 2018. Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org