EventsAdd your own event!
Using Joomla Content Management system (CMS) to Develop Custom and Dynamic Websites Course
December 11 @ 9:00 am - December 15 @ 5:00 pm$1100
Event: Using Joomla Content Management system (CMS) to Develop Custom and Dynamic Websites Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 11th – 15th December 2017.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to easily build many types of website. This Joomla course will allow users to create a dynamic interactive website from scratch using the free Joomla Content Management System (CMS). Each participant will learn how to create a professional website using the Joomla Content Management System. Joomla allows for the easy building and editing of websites without the need for an understanding of complex databases, difficult scripting languages and website security. Joomla is open source and free for all.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Joomla course is a must for web designers and web developers. It will be an important foundation for anyone maintaining or creating websites.Journalist, post high school students, university and college students, early career professionals, supervisors and team leaders and senior executives or persons interest to understand how professional websites are authored may also attend.
Upon completion of this training course , participants should be able to:
• Log in to joomla administration section of a website
• Understand how the joomla backend and frontend functions
• Add sections, categories, and pages
• Publish articles/content
• Add menus
• Add links and create navigation bar
• Upload media files
• Extend Joomla/Install extensions
• Change template and themes
• Add users and permissions
• Create a professional website using joomla
• Host a Joomla website online
• Conduct SEO
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
This training course covers the following topics:
• Introduction To CMS and Html
• Creating Content
• Creating Sections And Categories
• Global Configurations
• Creating Menus
• Working With Modules
• Using Components
• Using Templates
• Extending Joomla
• What’s Next – Go Live
Visit our website for more details.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training center or at a convenient location.
How to participate
Tailor make your course.
Register as a group.
Become one of our partners.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Microsoft Excel for Health Care Professionals Course
• Digital marketing (Email & Social Media) and Brand Online Visibility Course
• ICT for Disaster Response Course
• Introduction to VBA Programming Course
• Using Joomla Content Management system (CMS) to Develop Custom and Dynamic Websites Course
The most popular courses
• Improving Health and Nutrition Course
• Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using Stata Course
• M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
• Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle Course
• Training Course on use of GIS and Remote Sensing in Disaster Risk Management
View course catalogue in ICT4D and Mobile Technologies Institute
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 04th December 2017.
Send proof of payment to email@example.com