EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Training Workshop on Agricultural Risk Management Tools
September 9 - September 13$1050
Risks in agriculture arise from various sources and can be systematic or idiosyncratic. A wide array of tools can be implemented at various level in compliment of other factors to help deal with the risks effectively. This training therefore focuses on a range of selected key tools applicable on the following categories; On-farm, Finance, Market related and Government Based agricultural based risk management tools depending on the risk situation .
By the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Outline the agricultural risk management for mitigating and preventing risk on-farm and community level.
- Describe the major finance / market-related risk management and the situations best suited for the adoption of these tools.
- Explain the government- supported agricultural risk management tools which strive to provide solutions that safeguards.
- Identify the suitability of these tools alone or in a combination for a given situation.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of all the tools.
Module 1: Introduction to agribusiness investment
Module 2: Introduction to agribusiness finance
Module 3: Essentials of agribusiness finance
Module 4: Agribusiness lending
Module 5: Risk mitigation and management for agricultural investment
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
Register Online to participate in this training.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com