EventsAdd your own event!
Training – Installation, Use and Management of OPENHDS and ODK
December 17 @ 9:00 am - December 21 @ 5:00 pm$920
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on Installation, Use and Management of OPENHDS and ODK. This course takes participants through among other things the installation, use and management of openHDS.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other health professionals’ from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Understanding HDS
- Installation of the software
- Connection of HDS and ODK
- Connection of ODK Aggregate and ODK Collect
- Data quality Management
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 17th to 21st September 2018 – https://bit.ly/2MjSbBy
- 15th to 19th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2MiQVyy
- 12th to 16th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NyMRyI
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2x1waSs
- 28th January to 01st February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2O61gzn
- 18th to 22nd February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2wYD8Hy
- 04th to 08th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2OaQVT7
- 29th October to 02nd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2O82eLB
- 12th to 16th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2QminPd
- 03rd to 07th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NtzAaP
- 07th to 11th January 2019 – https://bit.ly/2oZ4cTE
- 04th to 08th February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2x3qEPL
- 04th to 08th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2CIrU0c
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our no.: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on email@example.com and we will responding to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.