EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Training – Installation, use and Maintenance of DHIS2
December 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am - December 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$920
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on Installation, use and Maintenance of DHIS2 scheduled to take place in Nairobi, Kenya from 10th to 14th December 2018. This course takes participants through among other things the necessary skills and knowledge on how to report, analyze and disseminate data for all health programs.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other health and safety professionals’ from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Introduction to DHIS2 And Information Use
- Basic Use And Function Of DHIS2 Software
- Data Design And Data Collection
- GIS maps
- Data quality and validation
- Implementation strategy
Other Scheduled Dates
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2q9O0iS
- 21st to 25th January 2019 – https://bit.ly/2JclHci
- 04th to 08th February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2yvpEom
- 25th to 29th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2CzVzHg
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2PlPJzK
- 14th to 18th January 2019 – https://bit.ly/2CDh5Li
- 25th February to 1st March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2Scu9wl
- 11th to 15th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2CzJ9iy
Don’t Miss Out On Our Special Offers!!
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our numbers: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.