EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Training Course on Impact Evaluation and Data Analysis Using SPSS
September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 8 @ 5:00 pm| $1000
The training is essential in the development of better understanding of the basic concepts of statistics. It will provide the student with a general idea of computer assisted data analysis. Additionally, the training will also focus on developing skills that are crucial to the transformation of data using SPSS.
The training will take 5 days.
The course targets project staff, researchers, managers, decision makers, and development practitioners who are responsible for projects and programs in an organization.
Upon completing the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand data typologies and measurement scales
- Understand the issues that need to be considered when conducting an analysis of data
- Select appropriate analyses that are influenced by the nature of data
- Input, import and modify their data through SPSS
- Engage in basic and advanced analysis on any given data set
The methods for training will entail the use of guided sessions, presentations and practical exercises. The course will also utilize web based tutorials and group work.
Course Duration: 5 Days
Training Center: Datastat Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: 09/11/2017
End Date: 09/15/2017
Fee: Ksh 70000, $1000
APPLY ONLINE: https://goo.gl/6fdN7V
TELEPHONE : +254724527104