EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Training – Agricultural Value Chain Development and Market Linkages
November 26, 2018 @ 9:00 am - November 30, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1000
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our International Training workshop on Agricultural Value Chain Development and Market Linkages. This course takes participants through among other things the development of sustainable value chains.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other actors various actors from national governments, UN partners and NGOs across the world, whose work informs the policies and programmes that WFP and its partners adopt in order to fight hunger in different circumstances.
- Introduction to Value Chain Development
- Value Chain Project Design Overview
- Risk Identification and Management in Value Chains
- Strengths & Constraints Analysis in Value Chains
- Gender Engagement in Value Chains
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2IOm3Wo
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2C76zvw
- 14th to 18th January 2019 – https://bit.ly/2RGUSAT
Other Related Courses
- Facilitating Proper Value Chain Development and Actor Empowerment Course
- Agro Entrepreneurship & Market Facilitation Course
- Agriculture Value Chains Course
Don’t Miss Out On Our Special Offers!!
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our numbers: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on email@example.com and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.