EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
The Art of Networking Course
November 27, 2017 @ 8:00 am - November 28, 2017 @ 5:00 pm$440
Event: The Art of Networking Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services. Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 27th-28th November 2017.
CERTIFIED BY NITA.
Networking is a critical skill. In today’s increasingly interdependent society, your contacts and connections can set the stage for success for you and your organization. Learn the 10 ways to leverage networking events, develop the right networking mindset as well as the skills needed to network and build relationships that last.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is relevant to anybody who is interested to learn and to enhance their networking abilities.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify, build and nurture your network more effectively
- Create a good first impression
- Communicate respect and build rapport through body language, words and behavior
- Initiate and maintain conversations in business and social functions
MODULES TO BE COVERED/TOPICS
- What is networking and how it can benefit you
- Identifying, managing and building your network
- Self-awareness, confidence and self-esteem
- Principles of establishing rapport
- Acknowledge all your sustenance, reciprocity rules, givers and takers
- Communicate respect, build rapport through your image, body language, words and behaviors
- The skill, heart and mind factor to secrets of savvy networking
- Maintaining conversations in business and social functions
- The workshop includes a simulated cocktail party where you would be able to hone your networking skills
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training Centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate.
View related courses
- Debt Collection and Credit Management..
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development Skills..
- Strategic Negotiations and conflict resolutions for Public and Private Sector Executives..
- Development Effectiveness for Decentralization and Local Governance..
- The Art of Networking..
The most popular courses
- Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers..
- GIS and Remote Sensing for Epidemiology and Public Health..
- Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction into National Development Process..
- Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing..
- Processing and Analysis of Data for Surveys/Assessment (Methodology and Software)..
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support..
- Integrated Soil Health and Fertility Management..
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.