EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Sustainable Local Economic Development training
November 26, 2018 - November 30, 2018$1050.00
Event Details: Sustainable Local Economic Development training
The focus of this course is on creating and managing multi-stakeholder processes that take place in the local and regional urban economy. Regions and localities are faced with two major trends in opposite directions: internationalization and decentralization. Internationalization exacerbates the interactions between the global and the local levels but operates selectively.
- Conceptualizing local economic development studies
- Why has LED become an issue? – Globalization, cohesion, and competitiveness
- Why has LED become an issue? – Decentralization and LocalEconomicDevelopmenEntrepreneurshiprise and Entrepreneurship Development
- Clusters and value chains
- SME cooperation in cluster development
- Urban livelihood and LED promotion
- Locality development and urban economic policies
- Local organizations for LED promotion
- Managing stakeholder fora for city economic development
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Office Location: Utumishi Co-op Hse, Mamlaka rd, Off Nyerere Rd, Nairobi