PITCH-TO-PROTOTYPE IN ONE WEEKEND!
Startup Weekend Education (SWEDU) brings together people of all skillsets and experience levels to collaboratively launch tools, schools and learning spaces that reimagine the future of school and education more broadly.
Everyone is welcome and no previous entrepreneurial experience is required!
The many unique skillsets that come together for SWEDU!
– Educators: Those who work day-to-day in the education system are key assets in identifying the biggest problems and offering solutions
– Designers: People eager to use their UX, UI, and/or graphic design skills to create an education product that meets teacher and student needs
– Developers: Coders excited about using their technical skills to create a product that improves classroom experiences
– Non-Technical: Anyone who is passionate about education and wants to be a part of creating a solution is always welcome
The amazing benefits of participating!
– 7 delicious meals
– Hands-on experiential training in how to build a startup
– Coaching by top-notch educators, developers, designers, and business professionals
– A community of likeminded people who believe in the power of solving big problems in education through innovation
See it for yourself