EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Social Audit Course
February 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$440
Event: Social Audit Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 12th – 13th February 2018.
By the end of the Social Audit course participants will be able to Plan, communicate and share social audit results, Explain and elaborate social audit processes and approaches, Plan for social audit and conduct a social audit using a case study, Use various social audit tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is relevant to facilitate social audit initiatives; community members who are involved in governance of public services; local government officials with roles to support citizen engagement; managers and staff managing citizen engagement/ governance programs; and funders of social audit and social accountability programmes.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to equip participants with knowledge and skills necessary for carrying out social audit to improve public service governance
- Appreciate the contribution of the different functions within the organization (program and project staff) and cultivate good work relationship between the teams, finance and programme staff working closely for Successful grant management
- Develop Grants management planning implementation and reporting tools
- Develop Proposal writing skills, project Planning and Project problem analysis
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Understanding social audit as a citizen engagement tool
- Processes and approaches to social audit
- Practical steps in mobilizing for and conducting social audits
- Practicing social audit (Field Based)
- Using Social Audit Reports for Advocacy (Field based)
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Disaster Risk Reduction Course
- Trauma Support and Counselling Course
- Contingency Planning Course
- Early Warning Systems Course
- Crisis Preparation and Management Course
The most popular courses
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
- Diseases Surveillance and Reporting Course
- Irrigation and Operational Maintenance Course
- Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using Stata Course
- Contingency Planning Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 05th February 2018.
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our IRES Training Centre or at a convenient location