EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
February 5 - February 9$1100
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 05th -09th February 2018.
This five-day course is aimed at providing an overview of results-based monitoring and evaluation methods with practical applications of tools and methods. This course will provide participants with M&E tools, techniques and resources needed for planning, organizing, and/or managing programs and projects. Through exercises and group work, participants will learn the links between results-based measurement, monitoring and program evaluation. Time will be allotted for practical exercises and informal question and answer sessions around common M&E problem areas. Participants will also be provided with additional Resources for further study and research in the M&E field.
- Participants will gain confidence to apply the acquired skills and knowledge to their M&E work
- Participants will be able to share and learn from other country experiences to strengthen their M&E systems.
- Participants will have an improved understanding of how M&E can improve the quality of their projects while promoting learning and accountability
- Participants will also learn how to be better managers and consumers of evaluations conducted by others
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is designed for representatives from government, project teams, NGOs, multi and bi-lateral development organizations, consultancies, etc, that are typically employed as project managers and directors, M&E specialists, technical specialists, and researchers.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- What is Monitoring and evaluation?
- Trends towards Result Based M&E
- Introduction to Result Based M&E
- Situation analyses/Needs assessment
- Designing the M&E system
- M&E Frameworks
- Designing indicators and evidence
- M&E Plans
- Evaluation Techniques
- Baseline Assessments
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Communicating M&E information
- Use of M&E Results
How to participate
View related courses
- International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
- Value for Money Assessment practice in Project Management Course
- Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
- Training Course on M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
The most popular courses
- Nutrition and Food Safety Course
- Data Management & Analyses for Surveys using Stata Course
- Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
- Use of ICT Tools in Epidemiology Course
- Disaster Risk Reduction Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing for agricultural resource management Course
- Strategic Financial Management Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 29th January 2018.
Send proof of payment to email@example.com.