EventsAdd your own event!
Resilient Livelihoods Training
July 8 - July 12$1050
Event Details: Resilient Livelihoods Training
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Gain basic skills in livelihoods.
- Improve home-based livelihood opportunities for the rural poor.
- Acquire knowledge on agricultural livelihoods.
- Gain skills on cross-cutting roles in building livelihood resilience.
- Develop and describe how GIS can be used to study climate change and its consequences.
- Apply GIS as a decision support tool for climate change, agriculture and food security.
- Assess spatial data availability and understand the importance of spatial data infrastructure, for data sharing by organizations involved in; climate change, disaster reduction, agriculture and food security.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
Register Online to participate in this training.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.