EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Qualitative Research Data Management and Analysis Using NVivo Training ( 19th – 23rd, February, 2018, Nairobi, Kenya)
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 23 @ 5:00 pm$1050
The systematic and rigorous preparation and analysis of qualitative data is usually time consuming and Labour intensive. To lessen this burden, it is important that researchers become aware of NVivo. NVivo has features such as character-based coding, rich text capabilities and multimedia functions that are crucial for qualitative data management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a general course targeting participants wishing to analyze rich messy qualitative data. The participants can be from Social, Agriculture, Economics, Food Security and Livelihoods, Nutrition, Education, Medical or public health professionals among others who wish to be conversant with the concepts and applications of NVivo Software. No prior Knowledge is required.
The training will enable participants to;
- Explore the function of NVivo
- Create a project
- Undertake deductive and inductive qualitative data coding using NVivo
- Manage your project material with finds and collections
- Import and create sources – documents, PDFs, media files data sets and social media
- Create and use classifications
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Module 1: NVivo and qualitative research
- Module 2: Getting Started with NVivo
- Module 3: Working with Codes and Nodes
- Module 4: Summarizing the Data
- Module 5: Visualize your project
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
For more details about this training Click (TRAINING EVENT DETAILS2). To register, click (REGISTER1),fill in the details, and submit your registration by clicking “process registration”
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com