EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
January 29 @ 9:00 am - February 2 @ 5:00 pm$1100
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 29th – 02nd February 2018.
The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Training Program will introduce you to the fundamental aspects of the supply chain environment, including enterprise resource planning systems and requirement systems. The interrelationships between purchasing, vendor selection, sources of supply, and technology will also be explored in this program. The focus is on management and the skills and resources that a successful manager needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is intended for anyone currently working in, or planning to work in, procurement management, supply management, a purchasing department, or any other area involved with procurement or supply.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Be familiar with the basics of purchasing and the purchasing environment.
- Have an understanding of the various approaches, tools, and strategies used in negotiations.
- Learn the basics of entrepreneurship.
- Understand the marketing management and the strategies involved in developing a marketing plan.
- Become aware of the subjects in the field of price and cost analysis from a purchasing and production perspective.
- Be able to promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for certified people involved in purchasing and supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
- Be able to develop performance standards and operational guidelines; which can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing and supply chain.
- Be able to develop and live by a code of ethical standards for purchasing and supply chain operations under which modern business practices might be more clearly understood and favorably accepted by the public in general.
- Increase in personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in purchasing and supply chain operations.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- What is Purchasing and supply chain management
- The principles and rights of purchasing
- The Procurement Process
- Negotiating Strategies
- Price and Cost Analysis
How to participate
- Tailor makes your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a
- Become our partner.
- Purchase software.
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Advocacy and Lobbying skills Course
- Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
- Training Course on Negotiation Skills
- Corporate Social Responsibility Course
The most popular courses
- Food Safety and Hygiene Management Course
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics with Stata Course
- Introduction To Occupational Health and Safety Course
- Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
- Contingency Planning Course
- Knowledge Management Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email email@example.com
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 22nd January 2017. Send proof of payment to email@example.com