EventsAdd your own event!
M&E, Data Management & Analysis for Agriculture, and Rural Development Programmes
June 17 - June 28$2100
Food security is paramount in any particular nation and plays a major role towards the achievement of the other sustainable development goals; that is poverty eradication, good health and well-being, decent work and further towards economic growth goals. Rural development not only plays a major role in eradicating poverty by providing alternative sources of livelihoods but also significantly contributes to agricultural growth which in turn contributes to food security.
This training , therefore, aims at aiding personnel in the agricultural sector in; monitoring and evaluating of rural development ; assessing their impact, and data management and analysis and its interpretation for policy making for development agenda.
By the end of the training, the participants will be able to;
- Gain skills in research design, data management and analysis in agriculture and rural development .
- Learn how to integrate gender issues in agriculture and rural development .
- Understand the role of food security in attaining the sustainable development goals.
- Gain skills on how to improve M&E systems in food and nutrition security .
- Strengthen their skills to evaluate impact assessments of food and nutrition .
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com