EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Leadership Skills for Financial Managers Course
December 11 @ 9:00 am - December 12 @ 5:00 pm$440
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 11th – 12th December 2017.
Leadership is the ability to create an environment where everyone knows what contribution is expected and feels totally committed to doing a great job. Needless to say, leadership is an essential skill for all successful managers to learn and practice regularly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The target audience for this course is financial managers and professionals from all sectors: government, public finance, investment, trade, corporate finance, project management, treasury, as well as academic circles and civil society, who want to learn about leadership skills. The course is also useful for experts in other fields who wish to develop their leadership competencies.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the various types of leadership styles and understand how they should be adapted to fit the requirement of a situation
- Explain the major approaches to leadership and the attributes of a leader
- Identify the various leadership skills and enhance their own leadership capabilities
- Learn how to build their leadership competencies and successfully cope with the challenges in their leadership roles
- Identify and develop future leadership within their organization/staff members
- Construct a clear picture of the different attributes and leadership styles of some great leaders through examples of their leadership roles
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Understanding Leadership
- Taking up Leadership Role
- Leading through Challenges
- Developing Leaders
- Examples of Leaders
How to participate.
- Tailor makes your course.
- Register as an Individual
- Register as a Group
- Become our partner.
- Purchase software.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Development Effectiveness for Decentralization and Local Governance Course
- Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
- Advocacy and Lobbying skills Course
- Corporate Social Responsibility Course
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
The most popular courses
- Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers.
- GIS and Remote Sensing for Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction into National Development Process.
- Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing.
- Processing and Analysis of Data for Surveys/Assessment (Methodology and Software).
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support.
- Integrated Soil Health and Fertility Management.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email email@example.com
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 4th December 2017. Send proof of payment to email@example.com