EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Introduction to VBA Programming Course
June 18 @ 9:00 am - June 22 @ 5:00 pm$1100
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 18th – 22nd June 2018.
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. VBA language has been integrated with Excel in order to have programming features which enables the developers to handle the data manipulation along with Excel function very easily. VBA is good for developing reporting systems in a capital markets environment and developing core business performance reporting etc.
Using a step-by-step approach, this course shows how the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language can extend the functionality of Excel. Students will learn to write macros to accept user input, read to and write from cells, and manipulate data. They will also learn to write custom functions and create user forms. Useful examples of problems and their solutions will be provided.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This advanced training course is ideal for:
- People wanting to use more complex functions within Excel.
- All persons using Excel spreadsheets in an advanced way and wish to extend Excel functionality and automate tasks.
- All persons involved in spreadsheet work where significant automation is required.
Participants will need to have attended or be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel.
Upon completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Record and run macros
- Understand and apply object-oriented concepts
- Understand events in Excel
- Be acquainted with the most important Excel VBA objects and properties
- Understand Excel VBA functions and write their own functions
- Use the Visual Basic environment to code and edit complex programs
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to Excel Macros
- Introduction to VBA
- Understanding Variables
- Excel VBA Forms and Controls
- Working with functions and procedures in Excel VBA
- Decisions / Looping in Excel VBA
- Working with Structured tables, Pivot Tables and Charts in Excel VBA
- Error-handling and debugging
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Advanced Servers for ODK (Local and Cloud Installation) Course
- Agriculture, Innovation, and Technology Course
- Microsoft Excel for Agriculture Professionals Course
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Using Microsoft Excel Course
The most popular courses
- Crop Biotechnology Course
- Health Education and Promotion Course
- Designing and Conducting Surveys for M&E Course
- Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle Course
- Human Rights Leadership Development
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Mining and Exploration Course
- Negotiation Skills for Support Officers Course
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register
For further inquiries email email@example.com or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B.11th June 2018
Send proof of payment to email@example.com