EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
February 12 @ 8:00 am - February 23 @ 5:00 pm$660
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 12th – 23rd February 2018.
This 2 weeks training is design to impact job oriented skills for monitoring and evaluation that are highly demanded in the development industry. After following this course you will be capable of designing and managing Monitoring and Evaluation Systems which meet the standards of donor agencies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets Project Management Officials from NGO’s, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes and Planning Ministries, Central banks, and University Researchers among others.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to select data collection strategies and get acquainted with key issues about measures such as credibility, reliability, validity and precision
- Benefit from a hands-on-approach based on real life cases enabling you to immediately apply the knowledge shared throughout course
- Work in groups together with professionals from around the world, in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Gain insights on how multilateral agencies manage their operations
- Get access to all the resources necessary to start your own training program on Monitoring & Evaluation
- Build a Monitoring & Evaluation system throughout the course for a real project
- Use data analysis software package (Stata).
- Use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and GPS to gather data, collaborate and share information.
- Communicate findings to stimulate learning and reflection.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- M&E fundamentals
- Trends towards result based M&E
- Introduction to result based M&E
- Situation analyses/Needs assessment
- Baseline assessment
- Designing the M&E system
How to participate.
- Tailor makes your course.
- Register as an
- Register as a
- Become our partner.
- Purchase software.
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Value for Money Assessment practice in Project Management Course
- Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
- Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
- Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing Course
The most popular courses
- Irrigation and Operational Maintenance Course
- Diseases Surveillance and Reporting Course
- Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using Stata Course
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
- Contingency Planning Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email email@example.com
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 5th February 2018. Send proof of payment to email@example.com