EventsAdd your own event!
International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
November 27 @ 8:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm| $2200
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Kisumu, Kenya.
Event Date: 27th -08th December, 2017.
This 2 week training is design to impact job oriented skills for monitoring and evaluation that are highly demanded in the development industry. After following this course you will be capable of designing and managing Monitoring and Evaluation Systems which meet the standards of donor agencies.
- Learn how to select data collection strategies and get acquainted with key issues about measures such as credibility, reliability, validity and precision
- Benefit from a hands-on-approach based on real life cases enabling you to immediately apply the knowledge shared throughout course
- Work in groups together with professionals from around the world, in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Gain insights on how multilateral agencies manage their operations
- Get access to all the resources necessary to start your own training program on Monitoring & Evaluation
- Build a Monitoring & Evaluation system throughout the course for a real project
- Use data analysis software package (Stata).
- Use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and GPS to gather data, collaborate and share information.
- Communicate findings to stimulate learning and reflection.
TOPIS TO BE COVERED
- M&E fundamentals
- Trends towards result based M&E
- Introduction to result based M&E
- Situation analyses/Needs assessment
- Baseline assessment
- Designing the M&E system
- Step by step approaches to M&E
- M&E frameworks
- M&E plans
- Designing indicators and evidence
- Performance monitoring
- Evaluation techniques
- Gender M&E
- Evaluation techniques
- Communicating M&E results
- Use of &M&E results
- Assessing programme impact
- Economic evaluations
- Data collection, management and data quality
- Introduction to data analysis and interpretation
- Summarizing data
- Introduction to qualitative data analysis
- Quantitative data analysis
- ICT tools for data collection, monitoring and evaluation in development programmes
- GIS techniques for M&E of development programmes
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate
View related courses
- Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Agriculture & Rural Development Programmes Course
- Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
- Participatory M&E for Rural Development and Community Managed Programmes Course
- Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
- Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing Course
The most popular courses
- Integrated Pest Management.
- Awareness and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases..
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Agriculture & Rural Development Programmes..
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) ..
- Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction into National Development Process..
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change..
- Project Management Skills for International community development officers.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.