EventsAdd your own event!
International short course Climate change and food security nexus
September 16 - September 27$3700
Climate Change is real, action is needed now!
You will learn about climate trends, adaptation actions to protect food systems and livelihoods, how to create incentives for mitigation action and tackle one of the root causes of vulnerability: poor governance.
Upon completion of the course you will:
- have a better understanding of climate change and its impacts;
- understand the challenges climate change governance faces and explore ways to strengthen it;
- practice to become a more effective change manager by applying social learning techniques and tools;
- be able to understand innovative practices for adaptation and mitigation;
- be able to place climate change adaptation and mitigation in the context of sustainable development.