EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
InsideNGO Week: Kampala
September 18, 2017 - September 22, 2017
This is a sponsored post on PCDN
This September, we’re hosting seven workshops in Kampala, Uganda in one week to offer you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in the areas of compliance and project management! Whether you work in finance, programs, or grants management – InsideNGO Week: Kampala has workshops that will be benefit everyone. Beyond learning, there will be a member event and great opportunities for networking with your NGO peers.
- USAID Rules & Regulations: Grants & Cooperative Agreements
- USAID Proposal Development: From RFA/RFP to Proposal
- PMD Pro I: The Essentials of Project Management
- Cost Proposal: How to Build the Budget
- USAID Subaward Management
- Financial Management for US Government Funding
- Monitoring & Evaluation: Planning and Practice
For 40 years, InsideNGO has been “inside” the NGO community. In today’s complex operating environment, learning has never been more important, and we take great pride in being your partner in professional and organizational development and supporting you as you address the world’s most pressing social issues.