EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle Course
June 18 @ 9:00 am - June 22 @ 5:00 pm$1100
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 18th – 22nd June 2018.
This five-day short course will provide participants with the ability to use appropriate technology to integrate into training or teaching practices. By gaining an understanding of how different types of technology can be used for various types of teaching and learning activities, Participants will be able to adapt their own teaching practices to include a variety of technologies that will enable them to better engage students and enrich their learning experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Teachers in the formal sector and trainers in the informal sector,
- Learning and teaching professionals (education developers, instructional designers)
- People new to online or blended teaching or those who want to improve their current teaching practice, as well as anyone interested in educational technology or online instruction.
At the end of this training the participants should be able to;
- Integrate technology into teaching practices
- To assess and select appropriate technology for online teaching
- Evaluate the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching
- Use collaborative and interactive online learning tools
- Select an appropriate learner management system
- Integrate technology into the curriculum planning
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Pedagogy and the technology-enhanced classroom; moodle
- Effective instructional strategies; smart builder , adobe captive
- Adopting a blended learning approach
- Selecting an appropriate learner management system (LMS); Moodle, Matrix LMS
- Integrating Personal Learning Devices (PLDs);BYOD
- Implementing technology enhanced teaching;
- Using collaborative and interactive learning tools; Zoho , epals
- Gamification and eLearning simulations
- Feedback and assessment tools;Lino, Answer Garden, Socrative
- Integrating technology into the curriculum planning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching.
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Introduction to VBA Programming Course
- Advanced Servers for ODK (Local and Cloud Installation) Course
- Agriculture, Innovation, and Technology Course
- Microsoft Excel for Agriculture Professionals Course
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Using Microsoft Excel Course
The most popular courses
- Crop Biotechnology Course
- Health Education and Promotion Course
- Designing and Conducting Surveys for M&E Course
- Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle Course
- Human Rights Leadership Development
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Mining and Exploration Course
- Negotiation Skills for Support Officers Course
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register
For further inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer Email:email@example.com. Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B.11th June 2018
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org