EventsAdd your own event!
Grow Your Mediation Practice Now! with Lee Jay Berman
January 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
We volunteer and we gripe. We go to “networking” events, and don’t feel comfortable there or don’t know what to do. Many of those trying to establish a career in mediation come from prior careers in law, mental health or education. These three careers are among the weakest at marketing and self-promotion. Our industry suffers unnecessarily because so many are highly skilled at mediating, and yet lack the skills that enable them to secure the opportunity to actually mediate. In this course, learn how to grow your mediation business starting tomorrow. After one day, you’ll have your own specific formula for success so you can grow your mediation practice now! Isn’t your mediation career worth a day of your time?
Upcoming Workshop: Friday, January 19, 2018
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will be adept at implementing strategies to initiate or further develop their mediation practices, including but not limited to:
- Understanding how their unique skills and experience translate into a distinct market niche;
- Understanding the core essentials of marketing, advertising, branding and image building;
- Identifying and capitalizing on the single value added deliverable to which their potential clients will respond;
- Constructing an individualized marketing plan;
- Understanding the importance of preparing a long-term marketing plan and of consistency in implementation;
- Locating and tracking sources of paying clients and capitalizing on those sources.
Who should attend: This workshop is designed for mediators who are not satisfied with the revenues generated by their existing mediation practice as well as new mediators just starting to work in the field.
“When mediators speak candidly, our daily struggles revolve less around ADR techniques than around understanding the work of effectively marketing and organizing our individual business models. The tools provided in Lee Jay’s course have been instrumental game changers for me in actualizing the growth of my private practice so that I can do what I actually want to do – mediate.”
– Arianna Jeret, MA/MSW, Mediator, The Agency for Dispute Resolution
This course is one full day, it will begin with breakfast and registration beginning at 9:00 a.m., class will commence at 9:30a.m., with an hour for lunch and one 10-15 minute break in the morning and the afternoon. Continental breakfast, lunch and snacks will be served and are included. We typically end by 4:00 p.m. Please arrange to stay to the end and schedule outgoing flights after 6:30 p.m.