EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Grant Management Training
February 25 - March 1$1050.00
Event Details: Grant Management Training
This course is comprehensive on grants management and fundraising, spanning the grants lifecycle from pre-award through grant closeout. The course provides the Federal, pass-through, and recipient workforces with the knowledge and skills they need to improve program and public accountability, efficiency, and outcomes for beneficiaries.
- Identify and understand the critical terms and conditions of grant aid for donor-funded projects
- Ensure compliance with donor terms and conditions
- Understand the donor requirements in relation to supporting documents, correct procurement of goods and services and meeting financial reporting requirements
- Managing multiple-funded programmes
- Understand proposal writing, project planning and problem analysis
- Prepare a donor financial report to match with a project narrative report
- Describe the phases in the grant management cycle clarify key responsibilities and routines needed for successful grant management
- Identify the requirements for closing off a donor grant
- Manage the relationship with donors, head office and implementing partners with greater confidence
- Appreciate the contribution of the different functions within the organization (program and project staff) and cultivate good work relationship between the teams, finance and programme staff working closely for Successful grant management
- Develop Grants management planning implementation and reporting tools
- Develop Proposal writing skills, project Planning and Project problem analysis
- Basic concepts in grant management
- Key challenges in grant management
- The grant management life cycle
- Project Planning
- Project problem analysis
- Grant Award Contract
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- Grant agreements, and accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Cost Share/ Matching costs
- Procurement Procedures
- Grant Reporting,
- Financial Documentation and Reporting
- Documentation, Internal Controls; Audit, Narrative Reporting, Partnerships & consortia management, Donor Compliance
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form 2
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Office Location: Utumishi Co-op Hse, Mamlaka rd, Off Nyerere Rd, Nairobi