EventsAdd your own event!
GIS Courses 2019
March 25 @ 8:00 am - November 29 @ 5:00 pm
The importance of GIS in any organization regardless of its size or the industry can never be underestimated. There is a growing interest in awareness of the strategic value of GIS. What has catalyzed the interest is the more standards-based technology and greater awareness of the benefits demonstrated by GIS users. The demand for GIS enterprise solutions and IT strategies that include GIS is growing rapidly. Learn More..
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training courses on GIS Remote sensing and CAD, scheduled to take place in Nairobi, Kenya and Kigali, Rwanda.
Join us by registering for these scheduled training courses. These training courses will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other monitoring and evaluation professionals’ and project management officials from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
GIS and Statistical Analysis for WASH Programmes Course
There is need in improving access to water, increasing community capacity to manage and better use water resources, improving water supply infrastructure in arid and semi-arid areas, improving water sanitation and hygiene practices, as well as protecting watersheds.
- 25th to 30th March (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 15th to 19th April (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 22nd to 26th July (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 29th July to 2nd August (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 21st to 25th October (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 21st to 25th October (Kigali, Rwanda)
GIS and Remote Sensing, Analysis, Mapping and Visualization with Quantum GIS Course
This training workshop is aimed at helping our client understand how well they can apply GIS and RS in their day to day running of their organization. The course will be offered in a mixture of lectures, demonstrations and hands-on exercises in Quantum GIS (QGIS).
- 15th to 19th April (Kigali, Kenya)
- 22nd April to 03rd May 2019 (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 20th to 24th May (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 26th to 30th August (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 25th to 29th November 2019 (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 25th to 29th November 2019 (Kigali, Rwanda)
Web-based GIS and Mapping Course
There is increasing demand from multilateral agencies, funding bodies as well as boards of private companies for a strong demonstration that projects are being monitored and evaluated effectively. Effective project monitoring allows a project team to make appropriate decisions on a day-to-day basis and ensures that projects are carried out as planned and modified when necessary.
- 29th April to 10th May 2019 (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 26th August to 06th September 2019 (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 18th to 29th March (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 17th to 28th June (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 16th to 27th September (Kigali, Rwanda)
GIS and Remote Sensing in Disaster Risk Management & Climate change
This course is job oriented and aims to impact practical skills on how to use GIS and RS ,to overcome the major challenges faced in ,pre-disasters during disaster and post-disaster management such as during early warning, hazard, vulnerability and risk assessment, damage assessment, as well as in the design of risk reduction measures.
- 17th to 21st June (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 16th to 20th September (Kigali, Rwanda)
- 28th October to 1st November (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 9th to 13th December (Kigali, Rwanda)
Other Popular M & E and Project Management Courses
- GIS and Remote Sensing for Epidemiology and Public Health Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental Management, EIA and Audit Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Multi Hazard Early Warning Systems Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
- GIS for Monitoring and Evaluation Course
Check out Our Services
- International Research Support and Advisory
- Market Research Center
- Social Research Institute
- GIS and Environment
- IT Services
- Buy software
- Study Tours
Do you have a large team or department you would like to upskill?
Our learning advisory team will assist in tailor-making your learning pathway and monitor the progress of the team as well as provide you with regular feedback. Learn more
If you are also interested in learning this course for free, why don’t you find out more about our new referral program.
For any enquiries, feel free to engage us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067